Sep 19, 2009

Mitch and Cain: Part 4

You sure are feisty. I can’t forget how you calmly punched the face of the girl who cornered you. It was funny as hell. The girls were getting on my nerves, and you conveniently “finished” them for me. They never messed with any girls seen talking with me anymore. Maybe they were afraid to continue the “little chat” with you. No wonders no guys wanted to make you his girlfriend. You’re too scary.

Heh. They’re just too stupid to see past your silence and scariness. For that I’m glad. Else I’d be fighting nails and teeth over you. Not that I mind any way. Then again, there were guys who liked you. All were given personal warning from me to steer clear from you. Those who didn’t, well, they get a special treatment from yours truly. So, sorry to break your little bubble of self-confidence of guys leaving you alone because of your so called feistiness. I’m the one who ordered them to do that. It was nice to see you alone, and it would be fantastic to see you walking with someone. But I want that someone to be me, not one of those useless bastards.

When you introduced yourself at me, I was shocked. I can’t believe that you knew me. I was really flattered that you were interested in me; it’s like having my love returned. Of course you didn’t know that yet. I made sure of that. That, and the fact that I had been watching you since the day you arrived at the college. I’m good at keeping up a front aren’t I? You never know that all the while you thought you were walking alone; I was there right behind of you.

Stalker, he definitely is a stalker. A certified one it seems. This means, he knew she was watching him all this while! Oh noes! Groaning, she buried her face into her pillow. Four years and he still can make her feel embarrassed.

Yeps, I knew you were watching. Like Silverchair said, the greatest view is watching you watched over me. Do you want to know what it made me feel? When I caught you staring at me, it made me feels like I can do anything and get away from it. That’s why I’m acting like a real jerk when you were around. I just knew you will forgive me and wrote it off as one of my antiques. Stupid isn’t it?

Speaking of sneaking looks, do you still draw when you’re extremely bored? Can you sing properly now? Do you still wear purple eyeliner? Or have you change to hideous yellow just to spite me?

Do you know that I really like watching you during class? You have so many reactions that it’s amazing that the lecturers never noticed you were distracted. Most of the time you’ll keep your head bowed so near to the table. That’s your “serious drawing position”. Somehow I managed to take a look into your note books. Then the head-on-hand style, with your right hand frantically writing something. To others, maybe you look like you’re listening tentatively. But I know better, you were writing whatever song lyrics that suited your moods, or captions of your current emotions.

No comments: