really feels like i'm going all over the world in just one day.i ate food from stands that caught my attention, except from Indonesia,Thailand, Columbia, Romania, Madagascar, Italy,Japan, Netherland and Saudi Arabia.
- Indonesia = currently living here. haha.
- Thailand = Tom Yam and roti panggang. i want the roti panggang, but i was running late for class. isk.
- Columbia = I came too early and too late. too early because they just giving out sample first, and too late because they've finished their food (come on!it's just one hour interval!!) tapi sample batter with coffee bean tu, sedap giler!!!
- Romania = no food sold. isk. i want that interesting Greek food!!!
- Madagascar = why are they selling lunch? isk...too heavy for my food adventure! sebab if i ate that, i can't eat anything else!
- Italy = pasta? spaghetti? give me something else man! at least give us pasta ala trapanese, not the usual spaghetti and cheese..tak menarik sungguh!i want italian sweets!!
- Japan = they're just selling bubur kacang merah style Jepun. saya tidak suka bubur kacang, tak kesahla dari negara mana pun...berikan saya YAKISOBA!! XD
- Netherland = i didn't see any food...where's the food??
- Saudi Arabia = they don't look like Arabs. in fact, aren't they Indonesian???
the most interesting food i ate at the foodfest were:
- from Papua New Guinea = "bakar batu" , chicken, tapioca, banana, and chinese cabbage wrapped in foil and baked. delicious!with all the raw and fresh flavour, and sangat tidak menggemukkan sungguh! XD
- from Vietnam = popiah (sangat lupa nama apa) and Ba Ba Soup. ba ba soup is a type of dessert, dalam ada kacang kuda (i think..or was it kacang dhal? tapi yang pasti bukan kacang tanah, kacang merah, atau kacang hijau), cendawan telinga kera, jelly and pemanis makanan (gula..wahahha).
- from Australia = MEAT PIE! aku pau dari Firdaus sbb habis time aku nak beli..2 kali tau aku pegi food fest and tak dapat pie tu!! isk.(nak pau Jern punya sebenarnya, tapi segan tahap max XD)
- from German = some sort of food. since the name is in German language, i couldn't understand a thing. yang pastinya, ia adalah kentang yang digoreng (macam cekodok, tapi leper) with cold apple sauce. SEDAP!!
nak makan lagi...
and oh, forgot to tell, for Malaysian food, we were selling nasi lemak, vadey, hainan chicken rice, kungpao chicken rice, egg tart, kuih cara (and others, i forgot what)
(okayla, since i mentioned Ida, Jern and Firdaus, here's are the list of friends who went together with me and whom we met at the fest:
ps: the bad guy in Ghost Rider hensem giler. kenapa bad guys sekarang selalu kacak bergaya?