Sep 30, 2007

a letter

dear GOD,

I'm thankful that I've been born a Muslim
I'm thankful that I've never blame You for all the bad things that had happened to me
I'm thankful that I've been blessed with a happy family, good friends, and a good brain
I'm thankful that I've never had the need to support my own self
I'm thankful that even though with all the things happened to me, I'm still happy
I'm thankful that I'm alive
I'm thankful for every single moment of my life
I know that I'm not that good, but I'm thankful that You always give me the chances to be better.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amin... :)

yup. i hope with the sincerity in our hearts, Allah will grant both of our doa.

i sincerely hope so.

altho at times i do think, mine is mere nothing to your test. but they are test nonetheless.

ya Allah, grant both of us peace and happiness for we are weak. so.. weak. Amin.

i guess now Allah is giving us the chance to strong:)


Raje.

kakkumei said...

thanks raje..
yeps, we are so weak, that nothing can help us except Him...

peace and happiness..yeah, here and hereafter...

aminn...