Mar 7, 2010

Heartbroken

Gone, just like that.

For 3 months I've waited, no news. 

And I had to do what I have to do, asking to end this relationship. I was happy, for the short month we were together, I was happy. You, brought the smile back to me, and for once after a long time, I thought that every thing would be okay. That's what you told me too. 

Everything will be okay, as long as we're together.

Sadly, it only lasted for 3 months.

But it's okay. I was happy those short time I'm with you.

I love you. I hope, you are okay, wherever you are. 


4 comments:

BECKY SONG said...

i totally understand where you're coming from . :)

kakkumei said...

haha, thanks xD

RS. said...

i might as well throw you a freaking party this sat!! :)

kakkumei said...

YAYYYY!!
PARTY!!!
lots of cute boys pl0x!! XD