One week had passed since I officially became a fourth year. FOURTH FREAKING YEAR??
It seems like yesterday, when i first arrived to Jogja. and i can still vividly remember the "horrors" of orientation week.
The Bali trip, my dad's sickness and his death, the terrible break-up, my crushes on two guys at the same time, PKPMI-CY projects, sienkrutz formation.....
All the time just flies... and before I know it, I'm gonna be 23 this year, and I'm a super senior...
and that, sounds OLD. -_-;;
Few things happened during the holiday season:
- i went to Kota Kinabalu with Aisyah
- Went to JB to see Aisyah
- Went to Singapore with Aisyah
- Hangout with Anet, Raje, Achot, Kuzi, Jet, Alia and Ros
- I met Zul's girlfriend, Ida
- and spent hours on irc...
- i even volunteered to be a cleaner of a scanlation group, shi-ki~
one week has passed, and i've just started working on my proposal. haish~ XD
but i think, i'm gonna be stronger this semester, no more depressed episodes, no more thoughts of quitting, no more self-belittling. because they say, that love, is a very powerful thing, and i'm lucky i have it at my side.
I know now, that I'm not alone~