Okay. So here are a few tips I made to not feel guilty for watching movie tonight.
- Study at least one lecture before going out.
- Convince yourself that you deserve this movie (plus long dinner) because you had just finished the stupid Pathology Anatomy exam.
- Try and do at least 10 questions from the past year.
- Do not discuss about exam with friends while out.
- Promise self to study non-stop for the next three days. No long lunch, and a long dinner is a definite no-no.
- Last but not least, never ever forget you still have exam on Tuesday. Just in case tonight fun drags to tomorrow and the day after….
Actually, I rarely feel guilty for not studying... hahaha! But since I promised myself to take third year very seriously, I’m trying to feel guilty for not studying…not guiltyla.. more like PANICKING!
So, any other additions for my list?